Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lock up your daughters!!!

Today Hunter's teacher told me that he was chasing all the girls and giving them kisses.  I asked if she was sure it was kisses and not him biting, since we've been having trouble with biting lately.  She told me, "Oh no, he was definitely giving kisses!"  Our little boy is only 10 months old and already he's a little player!

On another note, Hunter had another bottom tooth break through this weekend. We are now up to 6 teeth (3 top and 3 bottom). We can see that another top tooth is close, but hasn't broken through yet. Also, here is a video I took with my phone of Hunter laughing today. (Don't forget to mute music player at the bottom.) I think he has one of the best laughs ever! It brings a smile to my face every time I hear it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones