Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

9 Month Well Visit

Hunter had his 9 month check up this Monday, and everything went well. He didn't have to receive any shots this time, but they did prick his toe to check for anemia, which came back normal. Hunter weighed in at 19.5 lbs which places him in the 25th-50th percentile. She said he's starting to drop a little on his weight since he's moving more, so we just need to up his food a little. For height, he measured 28.5 inches, which places him in the 50th -75th percentile. Overall, she said he was doing great! She checked his ears and he didn't have any fluid in them, so she confirmed what I had suspected. She said that he is hearing fine, but his loudness is just him expressing his personality. I think she was trying to tell me politely that we have a loud mouth on our hands :) I guess I'll just prepare myself for a lot of teacher calls in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones