Today I had my regular two-week appointment with Dr. Richter. Kevin was not able to make it, since he was busy building a fence, trying to bring home some extra money before Hunter comes. I am so lucky to have a husband that works so hard to provide for Hunter and me :) Once again, Hunter was stubborn and it took a few tries before Dr. Richter was able to find his heartbeat. She also measured my fundal height, and again he was right on target with 32 cm. I have one more two-week appointment on August 17th, and then I start my weekly appointments. We’re getting close!!! On my way out of the office, I scheduled the rest of my appointments with my last one being the day before Hunter is due. It would be nice if Dr. Richter told me at that appointment to head on over to the hospital! We shall see!!!
Courtney and Kevin, We are so excited for you. Love, Sally & Sten
ReplyDelete